- Do you trust your current support group?
- Do you seem to have ongoing issues that never get cleared up?
- Does your support group always have excuse after excuse for these never ending woes?
- Do you feel like you are spending huge amounts of money toward the hourly rates for the support group to come in and ultimately not solve the issue?
- Do you feel like you are constantly upgrading, adding, removing, changing your network and your yearly budgets are blown before you even have the budget printed out?
- Do you have personality issues with your support group, and not feeling like they respect your ability to understand your own environment?
- Do you feel like you have been hijacked by your support group?
- Or even more simply, do you simply not know where you or your company stands with your current support group?
- Do you know that your systems are secure, or have you just been told this by your support group?
- Do you know that your systems are problem free, or have you just been told this by your support group?
- Do you know your systems are protected against bugs and hacks, or have you just been told this by your current support group?
- Do you know that your important systems and data are backed up and recoverable, or have you just been told this by your support group?
- Do you just want to know if there are any other points of view out there, that you haven’t missed the boat, or that you could have been doing something in your environment a different way?
- Are you just curious of whats out here?
You would be amazed at how often I come across new clients that have been taken for a ride for so long by another support provider, that they are not even aware that they have been hidden from the truths of their own business systems, and those truths could spell disaster that is looming on the horizon. I have seen support providers sink their claws into the clients systems as if they themselves were the owners of the systems, and essentially have prevented the real owner with full access to their systems, holding them essentially hostage.
Of course , there are a lot of good providers out there as well, so they are not all bad. But how do you know?
There are 15,000 different ways to solve a problem or make a solution…. there are only a very few ways, 2 or 3 at the most, that are the CORRECT way. Do you know you are not one of those organizations that had it done incorrectly?
When you go to a doctor, and they lay some important news on you, wouldn’t you go obtain a second opinion from another doctor, or two? You should. Not all doctors are great at their practices. Sometimes obvious ailments can be overlooked, or missed, or misdiagnosed. The IT world is very much the same. If you have been asking yourself some of these questions, perhaps you need a second opinion.
Let NMJ Technology LLC perform a free evaluation of your network.
We will come in, would require some administrative access to your systems, install some tools to do discovery and validations, and our support technicians will look over everything, and we will give you a report of our findings. When we are done, we will remove all of our tools and you would have your system back as it was.
This is not as involved as a network assessment or penetration test, but we have these services available as well for modest fees. But this free evaluation will look at the very basic components of your network and tell you what you have. You can compare this with what you’ve been led to believe about your network, and you might be surprised what’s been missed.
In this evaluation, we will:
- Give you on-site Consultation We will evaluate your servers, network & data infrastructure.
- Proactive Network Security Analysis. Is your network secure?
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation. Don’t let the next virus take you down.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment. Stop junk mail & aggressive malware
- Assessment of Backup Systems. Are you protected against data loss?
- Assessment of Power Protection Systems. Stay protected from power failure
- Disaster Prevention Plan Inspection. Do you have a disaster prevention plan?
- Internet Speed Check. Internet connection & review of results / options.
- Ensure Software is Current. Check service packs, updates, & security patches.
- Remote Access and VPN Solutions. Empower your remote workforce.
- Cloud Computing Assessment. Embrace the Power of the Cloud.
Call for a free evaluation today at 330-283-6902 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.