NMJ GuardianWatch is a set of proactive management tools that are deployed within your network and on your various devices to keep a watchful eye on things. Everything is monitored to make sure that everything runs within the proper limits and tolerances. If anything is found to be out of place, your NMJ GuardianConsultant (and if desired someone within your organization) is notified so that steps can be taken to correct the issue before it becomes a business halting failure.
We Know About Your Issues Before Your Users Do!
NMJ GuardianWatch proactively monitors all of your network devices, these include physical or virtual servers, physical or virtual workstations, mobile devices, and most SNMP based network devices such as firewalls, routers, switches, access points, printers, and more. Other monitoring solutions will usually charge $15 to $30 or even more per server and device per month , and will charge $6 to $10 or more per workstation per month for monitoring. NMJ GuardianWatch will do much more than these solutions, and we will do so starting at $50 per month for up to 10 devices, and then 5$ per month for each additional device.
What Can Remote Monitoring and Management Do For Your Business?
Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform continually monitors the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network uptime, increase your efficiency and focus on your core business functions. Benefits include:
- Less time spent on IT concerns is more time spent nurturing your customers and growing your business.
- Regular maintenance and support services are performed stealthily without disrupting your employees or workflow.
- Customized reporting provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets, allowing for timely budgeting of IT expenses.
- Managed services ensure your IT network and assets remain operational for a pre-established monthly fee, allowing you to avoid unexpected expenses and reducing your overall IT costs.
- Our RMM allows mobile access to customers, ensuring 24/7 service and support.
- We can handle all recurring maintenance tasks so you don’t have to, including Windows updates, disk defragmentation and disk cleanups to ensure your devices are properly updated and maintained at all times.
- All system maintenance is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network.
Customized reports provide insight into your IT system, including executive summaries, status reports, configuration and inventory statistics, keeping you informed of the services you receive and the status of your IT network.
Technical Support Services
Your employees will receive fast, secure, remote technical support. Our built-in help desk ticketing system and on-demand tunnel vision streamlines technician response time for quick and efficient resolution of all employee support issues.
Contact NMJ Technology LLC today for an analysis of your IT infrastructure and to determine which services are right for your business.