NMJ GuardianOffice is our resold flavor of Microsoft Office 365. Choose from one of the many Office 365 tiers available. The most common Plan is the Business Premium plan that includes the online Exchange for Outlook MAPI, Outlook Web Access, and ActiveSync; the web based online Office suite accessible from any where; rights to the full Office desktop suite; online SharePoint services; Skype collaboration messenger; OneDrive file storage; and other features. Unlike Microsoft offerings, there is no yearly contract or any early withdrawal fees.
I am happy to announce that NMJ Technology LLC is able to provide Microsoft Office 365 to customers. Now you can work and collaborate on all of your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher documents and access your Outlook based mailbox from anywhere.
Email & Calendar
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices—while it helps to protect against email malware.
Office Desktop Apps
With Office 365, you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access anywhere you work. Use the desktop versions at the office or stream the live apps from any device connected to the Web.
Document Sharing & Collaboration
Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
IM & Online Meetings
Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With our cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance. And, Office 365 includes a financially backed service level agreement, allowing you to feel confident that you chose the best cloud solution.
- Virtually anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars with familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones and in browsers
- Business-class features, such as financially backed 99.9-percent uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions, such as desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice conferencing, videoconferencing, web conferencing, e-mail and voicemail
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- Office 365 is backed by AppRiver’s Phenomenal Care, US-based support that is available 24 hours a day, every day
- BlackBerry Business Cloud Services (BBCS) is a free solution for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise Plan subscribers. BBCS links Microsoft® Exchange Online with BlackBerry devices to offer reliable, mobile access to synchronized email, calendar, contacts, tasks and memo pads. It also includes easy-to-use tools for administrators to manage common tasks.
Lower Your Costs
With Office 365, you can reduce your cost structure, while increasing your employee productivity. By moving to the cloud, you can grow your business, while reducing infrastructure, licensing, and support costs.
- No need for new servers or other hardware to update systems and add users.
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down.
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don’t need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- All the applications are built on the familiar Microsoft Office platform, with a familiar Microsoft Office User Interface, allowing your end users easy adoption and your IT staff easier maintenance.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.
- Get predictable monthly costs by standardizing your company tool sets.
- Save on travel costs by hosting online meetings and HD video conferences.
- Get a financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service that combines Microsoft Office Web Apps with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use. This all works with your existing hardware, and comes backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
Is Office 365 ”Office in the cloud”?
With some Office 365 plans, you have access to familiar Office applications that are installed locally on your PC, but are downloaded and licensed from the cloud. Those Office 365 service plans expand this experience by combining those Office applications with the latest versions of our cloud productivity services: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online. These familiar services combine to provide you with the most comprehensive productivity solution for your business.
My enterprise/midsize business has advanced IT needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity. What does Office 365 provide and how much does it cost?
Your businesses IT needs span a wide spectrum and that is why we offer a range of options. AppRiver offers several Office 365 options, which range from basic email to a complete solution that includes full Office Professional Plus desktop software, along with Office Web Apps. No matter what option you choose your business will benefit from the most advanced versions of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Lync Online, phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and advanced IT controls that will provide your business with the solution you need.
I am a small business/professional. If I do not have IT expertise within my small business, can I still use Office 365? How much does it cost?
Your team will work with the business-class productivity tools people know and use today, and enjoy access from virtually anywhere to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device. In addition to this anywhere access, Office 365 is backed by powerful security features, support 24 hours a day, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure your business has every tool it needs. Office 365 also offers a simple, monthly subscription packaged with an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants, and professionals. Check our pricing matrix for information about each Office 365 package option.
What does it mean to work from virtually anywhere and on nearly any device?
The Office 365 service offerings enable you to work with email, documents, and data from virtually anywhere and on nearly any device with a familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones, and in browsers. This means that an appropriate device, Internet connection, and supported versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browsers are required.
Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability. Keep in mind that some mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010, which is included with specific releases of Windows Phones and Nokia phones. Office Mobile 2010 is NOT included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Web Apps. There are some differences between the features of Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010, and the Office 2010 applications.
What are the system requirements for Office 365?
To get the best experience, we recommend that customers meet our system prerequisites. For example, the prerequisites for the SMB package option include web browser support. Office 365 services will not work if customers are using Internet Explorer 6 or if they try to connect with Office 2003. If you don’t meet these requirements you can still use our standalone services for email and web security. Learn more about Office 365 system requirements here.